The 2023-2024 GCA Season Artist Lineup has been released! Click here for more info.
- Single Event Concert Tickets Now Available Online
- Individual Season Tickets Now Available Online (Adult and Student)
- Supporting Partner Level Memberships Now Available Online
Hello everyone,I hope this letter finds you all well and ready for concerts to resume. We have planned an exciting line-up of concerts for 2022. Information is enclosed in the usual brochure about the concerts. We hope that most of you will feel safe enough by the spring on 2022 to attend. That is the reason for beginning newly planned concerts at that time.
However, we will have the missed Kubecca concert on November 19, 2021. The brochure does not include information about Kubecca. That will be included in the program for the concert that evening. All current GCA members will be admitted. Do not worry if you have lost you membership card. Non-members may purchase a 2022 Season membership before the concert or at the door and will be admitted free to the Kubecca concert.
The concerts for 2022 are:
- Jason Coleman – March 4, 2022
- Banjo Cats – April 8, 2022
- Jaime Paul – September 16, 2022
- Chris Burke – October 21, 2022
Learn more about each performance on our season lineup preview page, here.
All concerts will be held at First Assembly Church and will begin at 7:30 pm. Doors will open at 7:00 pm. The address is 777 S. Myrtle School Rd. After much discussion and after many years, the Concert Board has agreed to an increase in membership prices.
Season membership will be as follows:
- Individual $60.00 – Buy online
- Patron $200.00 / 4 tickets – Contribute Online
- Donor $350.00 / 8 tickets – Contribute Online
- Sponsor $600.00 / 12 tickets – Contribute Online
- Benefactor $1,000.00 / 20 tickets – Contribute Online
- College Students $25.00 / Buy online
Children through 12th grade, accompanied by an adult member, will be admitted free. Individual Memberships may be purchased online from the GCA website by using PayPal or a major credit card, if you do not have a PayPal account.
Download a PDF of the 2021-22 Season Brochure here.
Download the printable mail-in membership form here.
Website address: https://gastonconcerts.org
Gaston Concert Association began in 1961. That means this season we will celebrate our 60th year bringing quality concerts by highly talented and well-known groups and individuals to the area. The success of GCA is due to the support of our membership over the years. All of our members are important and necessary if we are able to continue to be successful. Let’s all join together and have great 60th year celebration.
We need you all.
With sincere thanks, gratitude, and blessings, I hope to see you all at the concerts.
Gaston Concert Association